Since the opening of its first coworking space 5 years ago, MOB has been building communities to innovate together. Now joined by FabCafe, MOB&PAU and FoodMOB, MOB gathers a community of more than 300 entrepreneurs, creative souls and techies. The office manager is the person welcoming visitors and new members and managing the day to day tasks of the coworking space. As MOB office manager, you will be the heart and arms of our community. The position starts as an internship offer with the possibility to become a part time job after 3 months.
Descripción del empleo
- Welcome visitors and new members
- Provide them information about the space
- Use basic accounting tools
- Manage the availabilities and rentals of private rooms and make sure the space is ready.
- Answer general emails
Schedule and workload:
- The position starts as an internship offer with the possibility to become a part-time job after 3 months.
- Part-time position (20 hours/week, afternoons) with possibilities of evolution to full time
- You might have to work occasionally from MOB&PAU Ronda Sant Pau 47.
- Be part of one of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and creative space in Barcelona
- Get inspired by incredible projects and entrepreneurs
- Grado Superior
- Good written and spoken level of Spanish & English
- High ability to solve problems and a "can-do" attitude
- High organization skills
- Accounting basics
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Prácticas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español