Eager to discover the world of Recruitment? Keen on meeting new people and enjoy a fast-paced environment? Ready for upcoming challenges and to convert into a Recruitment Professional? Imagine yourself celebrating your team´s success on a beautiful terrace with a view on the Sagrada Familia? Do you have an afterwork mind-set? Unless you'd rather join our running club on Wednesdays? Well, if you keep reading maybe you are one of us!
What will you do?
You will learn how to manage a full recruitment process under the guidance of our more experienced consultants and managers.
In particular, you will learn how to:
- Sourcing candidates in the new 2.0 environment
- Publish vacancies on a variety of job portals
- Make action plans for the most difficult vacancies
- Carry out interviews
- Write candidate reports
- Manage communication with our clients
Who are you?
- You are a proactive, dynamic and thrive to work in international environments.
- You are resilient and like to get things done (Yes, you need to be target-oriented!)
- You are eager to learn and are a good team player.
- You love to communicate and influence others.
- You are able to interact both with a CEO and a fresh graduate candidate
- You speak excellent English (minimum C1)
- You have an intermediate level of Spanish and are eager to improve it
- You speak any other EU language (It's a must!)
- You have a University Degree (HR related will be a plus)
- On-going training
- Working closely with experienced consultants
- Young, international and fast-paced working environment
- Fast career progression within the company
- 500€ during the first 6 months with a salary review from the 7th.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online