We are looking for a someone who loves people and saves the day for our customers! Using Email, Chat, Phone and many other channels you'll be helping our customers (both hotels and clients) with doubts, cancellations and last minute changes that for them are vital.
We are looking for someone who joins as internship with the aim to become an important role in the team. Something we can guarantee: No two days will be the same!
- Manage the relationship with the external CS centre
- Deliver a service experience that shows how much we care about ours customers, making them feel listened and valued.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Give feedback to all the departments of Byhours to improve our internal operations so that we can offer a great customer service.
- Present results and requests to senior leadership
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Clear communication: This will be your main resource.
- Empathetic: Be able to understand our customer's problem and the HERO that solves the day for them
- Read customers feedback and feedback to the team with recommendations on Customer Experience
- Know how to prioritize
- Alert to details
- Calming presence: Be able to calm someone who is anxious (for a reason) and reassure them that a solution will be found.
- Time management: Expect peaks of volume where you'll be talking on the phone, while answering a question and responding to a chat.
- Understand and live by Byhours philosophy: outgoing, dynamic, able to have fun while working with young and international profiles.
- Active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Languages are very important: Spanish, English and one of these: Italian or German or French (knowledge in other languages will be appreciated).
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Bachillerato
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo estudiantes, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Atención a clientes
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Alemán, Francés, Español