Descripción del empleo
Tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Rebranding & corporate identity (to give the organization a fresh visual 'brand') that go along with the brand vision and values, alongside with the Marketing Manager.
- Creation of brand guidelines
- Creation and support in the graphic material for the new website
- Source assets for content e.g. imagery, illustrations, etc. align with the new branding.
- Design infographics, email newsletters and any other marketing material needed for campaigns.
- Website banner creation (gif or static)
- Design for internal and external campaigns.
What are the ideal intern's personality, skills and qualifications?
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Currently doing his/her master's program
- Advanced Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Desirable: After Effects or Premier for motion graphics.
- Prior design experience and/ or portfolios of previous work done
- Comfortable working in small team environments.
- Abel to work in multicultural environment, a basic level of English is required.
- Seeking to develop skills and a successful career as graphic designer.
IMPORTANT: Currently studying or can do "Convenio de Prácticas" with University.
- Join a growing affiliate marketing
company with a wide range of projects meaning you will develop experience
working towards a variety of different tasks and accelerate your career
development. There's a lot of room for ideas, everything needs to be done!
- This is a great entry level position for a talented recent graduate to learn about how to build a brand from scratch.
- Various team events: football tournament, quarterly team events, regular drinks and snacks in the office, annual Christmas dinner, etc.
- Fridays' BBQ in our cool rooftop terrace
- Depending on results possibility for full time contract.
- Estudios requeridos
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Diseño , Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español