Are you looking for a challenging and engaging role? We are looking for a creative, passionate, and committed graphic designer intern to help us with our rebranding and the creation of marketing materials.
As the graphic design intern, you will work directly with the Marketing Manager to deliver compelling, visual striking designs.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to refresh Addiliate’s brand and corporate identity, create and maintain the brand guidelines, and adapt these on new marketing material.
This is a 4 to 6 months’ internship, 30 hours weekly (flexible schedule) and €400 compensation.
Tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Rebranding & corporate identity (to give the organization a fresh visual 'brand') that go along with the brand vision and values, alongside with the Marketing Manager.
- Creation of brand guidelines
- Creation and support in the graphic material for the new website
- Source assets for content e.g. imagery, illustrations, etc. align with the new branding.
- Design infographics, email newsletters and any other marketing material needed for campaigns.
- Website banner creation (gif or static)
- Design for internal and external campaigns.
What are the ideal intern's personality, skills and qualifications?
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Currently doing his/her master's program
- Advanced Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Desirable: After Effects or Premier for motion graphics.
- Prior design experience and/ or portfolios of previous work done
- Comfortable working in small team environments.
- Abel to work in multicultural environment, a basic level of English is required.
- Seeking to develop skills and a successful career as graphic designer.
IMPORTANT: Currently studying or can do "Convenio de Prácticas" with University.
- Join a growing affiliate marketing
company with a wide range of projects meaning you will develop experience
working towards a variety of different tasks and accelerate your career
development. There's a lot of room for ideas, everything needs to be done!
- This is a great entry level position for a talented recent graduate to learn about how to build a brand from scratch.
- Various team events: football tournament, quarterly team events, regular drinks and snacks in the office, annual Christmas dinner, etc.
- Fridays' BBQ in our cool rooftop terrace
- Depending on results possibility for full time contract.
- Estudios requeridos
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Diseño , Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español