Descripción del empleo
What you`ll get with us:
You will be the person in charge of getting
the word out about UnPuzzle Barcelona. You will need to send press releases, connecting with bloggers and press interested in travel to show them this new revolution and get UnPuzzle Barcelona on the main and most relevant channels.
You'll be working with the company's social media. You will be updating and promoting social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, emails and blogs) and general online content. Maintenance of social media platforms, including managing direct mentions and increasing engagement, research, etc.
Blogging and copywriting:
You will be researching different topics to create original pieces to be used in our promotion of social media, blog and website. Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns such as Newsletters or lead generation.
- - Fluent English and Spanish, Russian as a plus
- - Good with social media, knowledge of SEO is a plus
- - Interest in the world of tourism, marketing and startups
- - Good knowledge and LOVE of Barcelona!
Working at a business incubator with different starups and learning the things are done around there.
- - Nice team, free cookies and tea/coffee
- - 4 hours/day, Monday-Thursday
- - 3-6 months of internship
You'll become a part of an international startup that will change the way to do tourism in Barcelona. A possibility to stay after internship and working full-time at the company.
- Estudios requeridos
- Módulo de grado superior, Universidad, Máster
- Tipo de contrato
- Media jornada, Prácticas y Becas, Prácticas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español