HEX is a music and lifestyle brand founded in Barcelona in late 2014. We create memorable, underground techno events whilst collaborating with top DJs and performers in Barcelona and other European cities.
HEX Clothing is the creative side of the company which focuses on producing clothing, jewellery and art: all handmade in Barcelona. The latest collections were showcased in a range of leading fashion sites and presented in Barcelona, London, Birmingham and Paris.
In this role, you will be acting as the bridge between the product and the client.
Evolve as time goes on;
- - help to create market plans and market strategies for the growth of the company
- - social media posts once / twice per day - using the brand style of current posts
- B. Inspirational images that fit the brand image
- C. Handmade ethos
- D. Images from past events
- - market plans and strategies on how hex can grow
- - contacting fashion magazines to promote the brand
- - contact record labels, artists and agencies in the music industry to promote the brand
- - find 'brand influencers' (more then 10k followers) and contact them about collaboration
- A. explain about the brand to them and start a conversation about how we work together
- B. in exchange for photos / posts
- - create good relationships with key members of the fashion and music industries
- - Instagram expand the network by communicating with key users online in music and fashion
- industries / engage on social media With Consumers
- - think up ideas and plan upcoming events such as clothing showrooms, music events, pop-up's, trade shows and more.
- - create a calendar of key events in the music and fashion industries, to be well placed for our own events and public presentation
- - communication and promotion about upcoming events via social media, and other means