Customer Service Representative (Italian only) - Maastricht
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
CV IN ENGLISH PLEASE
The Customer Service department serves all European customers and prospective customers by handling all enquiries and complaints for the entire range of Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles. All enquiries and complaints are handled by telephone, mail, fax or e-mail.
Customer Service is responsible for after-sales service issues, technical and product topics and general company related inquiries.
As a Customer Service Representative you are the most important interface between the customer and the Daimler organization. You insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage our services to customers and transfer product knowledge. Multi-tasking is not a problem and you are a team player.
- Higher vocational education
- Native Italian speaker
- Good knowledge of English (company language)
- Excellent grammar and verbal skills in native language
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Adding cultural and qualitative value to service
- Knowledge of Italian geography
- Experience in customer care
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction
- Team player
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate on high volumes
40 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- The salary for this position is based on a 40 hour week and amounts to € 1966- per month gross.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
If you are interested in this job offer and you speak Italian don't hesitate and apply NOW!
- Tipo de contrato
- Trabajo titulado
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Servicios Consultoría IT
- Estudios requeridos
- Universidad, Módulo de grado medio, Módulo de grado superior, Máster, Otros
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación