Online Marketing Internship (Native Spanish Speaker) en Amsterdam, Holanda
We are searching for a dynamic and passionate undergraduate to manage our Spanish division, starting July 2017, at our headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob International! So far StudentJob has been successfully launched in the UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Austria and France and Sweden! Our mission is to be the ultimate online job portal for students - by being fast, simple and accurate! We help both students and companies in their recruitment for graduate jobs, student jobs, and internships. By implementing fresh new marketing strategies, you will contribute to pushing this success to new horizons!
What's in it for me?
- Co-workers describe the atmosphere at YoungCapital as “Innovative, friendly, young and professional" - it is hard work, but there is always time and space for relaxing and sociability. Work has to be fun too!
- Dynamic work atmosphere at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (20 minute commute from Amsterdam Centraal Station)
- Excellent conditions for development and learning on the job – In-house specialists in SEO and Social Media Marketing who are always around for guidance if needed.
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement.
- Freedom of creativity
- International work experience – Looks great on your CV!
- A competitive European placement salary (550 gross per month) and travel expenses paid (up to €200 per month).
- Healthy - good food and drink whilst at work.
What will I be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob.es website, attracting students and employers to register.
- You will optimize our position in search engines (SEO) for instance through keywordresearch, improving the content on our website and by linkbuiliding.
- You will use Google Analytics to analyze the results of your efforts.
- Respond in an effective manner to all our clients, from multinationals to students (almost always through email).
- Write articles for our partners and find students and partners to write for our blog.
- Manage all our social media presence.
- Cooperate with the sales department.
- Drawing up and implementing new online marketing plans, in order to market StudentJob in a fresh and effective manner and strengthen the brand awareness.
- You're currently studying at a Spanish University or Business School
- You're preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Communication.
- You're native tongue is Spanish but you speak English on a full working proficiency (C1 level)
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe.
- You're interested in international business and online marketing.
- You have interest in SEO and linkbuilding
When can I start? July 2017 for a 6 months minimum
Level of Education: Bachelor or Master
Interested in this internship? Apply on our website or send your application (CV and motivation letter) in English to email@example.com!
- Amsterdam , Fuera de España
- Horas de trabajo
- 40 horas / semana
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad, Documentación / Redacción
- Estudios requeridos
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación
- Inglés, Español