Operations Engineer - Madrid
Tuenti is the most trafficked website in Spain with more than 13 million users and 40 billion pageviews every month. We are seeking an Operations Engineers to join our Systems team, devoted to monitoring and ensuring the availability and performance of the website. Ideal candidates will have a deep Linux understanding and be able to learn in a fast-paced environment with a strong learning curve. This is a full-time position in our office in central Madrid.
- Monitor network, servers and applications hosted in our data centers.
- Performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Perform systems monitoring, verifying hardware integrity and availability, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing systems and application logs.
- Respond to alerts and create auto-remediation systems.
- Act as a first line of defense by troubleshooting alerts, issuing repairs, creating post-mortem incident reports and escalating incidents with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Maintenance of technical documentation of services, processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Apply operating system, application and site configuration changes on regular basis using existing automated tools or creating new ones if necessary.
- Support engineering teams for enabling new features and services.
- Participate in code stabilization and code releases.
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo, Trabajo titulado
- Tipo de trabajo
- Servicios Consultoría IT, Medios (TV, cine, radio) / Editoriales, Marketing digital
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación