Quality Team Information Management Internship - Barcelona
We are recruiting an intern in Business Process Analysis for a 6 month internship program in the Business process and Quality Department. Our client is an American multinational company focusing on high-growth markets in communications, electronics and life sciences, we are recruiting.
About our client:
Our client is a multinational company focusing on high-growth markets in communications, electronics and life sciences. Recognized as an industry leader, it is first worldwide in the test and measurement market.
The company operates in two primary businesses: electronic and bio-analytical measurement. The worldwide customer master database was installed in Barcelona in 2001 and counts 480 employees. It is responsible for generating quotes for customer inquiries, order processing and order management.
There is a Student Placement offered in Barcelona in the Programs & Quality Team based in the World Trade Center, Barcelona. This team provides support to the EMG Customer Contact Center in various areas such as user support, training, project management, reporting, process design and analysis, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) audits, Quality, and Customer Facing Documents.
The industry and business experience gained in this internship, combined with your academic studies, will lead you to a leadership position in your professional career. You will join a team of 15 people with different nationalities from all over the world. All are native speakers of several European languages with a broad knowledge of the organization as well as its processes. CCC Programs & Quality Team Information Management InternMain Responsibilities:
· Pull data for the CCC’s performance dashboards
· Create ad-hoc reports for business analysis
· Maintain and create documents to be used for customer communication
· Automate existing reports to be used by operational teams
· Maintain and develop web-based solutions
- World Trade Centre ,Barcelona, Barcelona
- 908 euros gross/month
- Horas de trabajo
- January 2nd - July 15th 2012
- Tipo de contrato
- Prácticas y Becas
- Tipo de trabajo
- Administración / Secretaria, Servicios Consultoría IT, Atención a clientes
- Se requiere carnet de conducir
- Se requiere vehículo
- Se requiere carta de motivación