Descripción del empleo
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
The main objective of the Risk Manager is to drive the international risk project activities and provide required support to reach its objectives. The role of the Risk Manager is key in coordinating all activities with the digital project manager (assigned by Digital Transformation) and provide required support to reach its objectives.
During the job performance, he/she ensures that there is a solid contribution approach used from network/field level for the development/adjustment of methodologies and tools provisioned under the project.
Furthermore, the Risk Manager have as a crosscutting axis the importance of fostering a culture of risk management throughout the organization.
Key activities in your role will include
- Create and strengthen of the coordination bridge between network working groups (Risk, Security, Digital Transformation, etc.) as well missions and other departments in HQs to ensure smooth onboarding and technical support for the digital tools.
- Develop the functional concept and analysis of the future security risk management digitalization in direct coordination with network security group.
- Accompany the focal points in each mission in the use of the digital tools. Ensure proper coordination between the focal points, other departments and members of the international network so that the integration of the tool in the missions is functional.
- Build an e-learning training module for the Anti-Fraud Policy. If necessary modify existing training modules or build new ones, conduct communication and training sessions in support of the two ADS OPINION AND ETHICS platforms. Ensure that users on the platforms understand functional capabilities, processes, and behavior behind the platform.
- Collect and document areas of improvement and adjustments to the platform as a result of expansion and use by HQ and Mission for the development of a functional proposal, such as the evolution that these platforms may require.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Expertise in Information Systems/Platforms conceptual design towards digitalization. Technical knowledge on various aspects of risk policies and protocols governs humanitarian organization operation. High knowledge of risk management concepts.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in crafting policies and procedures for risks management by development of methodology and tools, Experiences in concept development of information and analysis system and data bases.
- Fluent in English; (Spanish and/or French is an added value).
- Preferably but not mandatory – Knowledge of Action against Hunger information analysis and knowledge of tools and procedures of Action Against Hunger.
Our remuneration package:
Action against Hunger is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work such as but not limited to sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial misconduct; We expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through endorsing our code of conduct and other related policies and only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.
Joining a multicultural, professional and innovative organisation that is committed to equality and has an Equality Plan as a tool to mainstream its commitments in the matter. By working with Action Against Hunger you will also have the opportunity to participate in projects with a high social impact.
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Medios (TV, cine, radio) / Editoriales
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación