... Are you an open and communicative person? Do you enjoy speaking in different languages? You may have just found your next job. We are looking for a person willing to take on a new professional adventure in a sector that does not...
Are you an open and communicative person? Do you enjoy speaking in different languages? You may have just found your next job. We are looking for a person willing to take on a new professional adventure in a sector that does not stop growing, such as logistics. If you have a digital spirit, you are a positive and clear-sighted person, and you could spend the day helping drivers to deliver their packages, read on, this is for you!
You will find yourself working in a multicultural environment, with development opportunities and offices in El Prat. Sounds good, right?
You will work in an e-commerce US company that works towards delighting our customers.
In a digital era, we are looking for someone who has strong computer skills, ease of learning and use of software. You will be part of the company's On Road Operations team, where you will perform the following tasks:
- Start your day with a team meeting where you will engage with team managers and leads and discuss topics related to process improvement, safety and quality on the work.
- An online space will be available to communicate with other teammates and team leads. There, you will be able to discuss opportunities provide solutions.
- You will work in a contact center environment, where you will use an automatized platform and other virtual tools to help drivers.
- You will be in charge of a queue of contacts to assist to drivers on the road. Don't worry, we'll train you before.
- Contact drivers and provide a variety of services that will improve their experience and help meet their daily deliveries.
- Handle customer escalations and provide information to drivers in a timely manner that will facilitate their tasks.
- You will answer and resolve doubts, queries related to driver´s routes issues through automatized channels.
- Enter data into the company´s systems.
- Report tasks and fulfillment of goals.
- Training: We want to teach you all the necessary techniques so you can do your best in a renowned company in its sector.
- A friendly and dynamic work environment. We know that for someone to give their 100%, they have to be comfortable, that's why you will be in a professional team that makes sure you are always accompanied.
- Ease of work, as most of our processes and tools are user friendly, your main focus will be customer satisfaction and service compliance.
- The flexibility of a part time shift. Currently the shift is 14:00 - 19:00, however this is subject to change according to operation’s needs.
- Five days a week From Monday to Sunday, based on a rotative model across the seven days of the week.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.