Descripción del empleo
We are TravelPerk: a scaling unicorn valued at $1.3billion that has raised over $400m since our creation in 2015.
Backed by world-class investors with portfolios including AirBnb, Stripe, Slack, Trello, Gusto, Twitter, Farfetch and Deliveroo, our team is made up of A-players from across the travel and technology industries.
Over the past few years, we’ve been named the fastest-growing SaaS startup in the world by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired. We’re revolutionizing the B2B corporate travel market—worth over $1.3 trillion— to connect people in real life in an enjoyable and sustainable way.
TravelPerk are innovators. During the last year we have welcomed and acquired the likes of Click Travel, NexTravel and Albatross to the team. From TravelCare, to FlexiPerk and of course GreenPerk we are shaping the future of the industry. Our team continues to emerge stronger and stronger as we adjust to the new normal—and that’s where you come in!If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a TechOps Manager that will drive TravelPerk’s TechOps & IT needs to success based in Barcelona.
The role is all about managing technology, innovation and leading our core Barcelona based TechOps team, ensuring that we use the best technology and processes in order to help us scale securely. In return, you’ll get the chance to develop professionally by leading a core business component at one of the fastest growing SaaS start-ups in the world.
In this role, you should have proven experience in managing SaaS/cloud technologies, as well as great communication skills and leadership experience. If you love technology and innovation, we’d like to meet you.
What will my day look like?
As a TechOps Manager we require that you are confident in:
What Skills and Experience are required?
- Establishing and maintaining cloud / SaaS tools in a scalable and secure manner
- Enabling business continuity and change management through tools and processes
- Identifying opportunities for innovation, allowing us to work smarter, not harder
- Managing a team of IT and TechOps specialists
- Focus on metrics to reduce tickets through better technology, configuration and automation
- Lead the strategy for the IT/TechOps department according to business needs
- Owning a mature and complex IT budget, while avoiding unnecessary spend
- People management in a tech environment
- SaaS technologies such as G-Suite, BambooHR and Slack
- Experience in dealing with network infrastructure, help-desk and endpoint management
- Experience of managing a budget & forecast
- Ideally experience in a very similar environment with hyper-growth and fast pace
- Knowledge of best practices like ITIL and ISO 27001 would be highly advantageous
What do we offer?
- University degree in Computer Science would be beneficial but not mandatory
- 5+ years of hands on, relevant experience in an IT/technical role
- 2+ years experience in people management, being responsible for the career and wider needs of a team
- A security-orientated mindset and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
Flexible Work Policy
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- Vacation days: 24 in Spain, 25 in the UK
- Flexibility to work from home most of the time.
- Health perks, these vary depending on your location (private healthcare in Spain and UK).
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- We require this person to be in the office 1 day a week or 4 times per month. Occasional travel to other hubs would be required when necessary.
We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world. English is the official language at the office. Please submit your resume in English if you choose to apply.
At TravelPerk we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We don’t just accept differences—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación