... Job summaryLocation: Sevilla, SpainDuration: 4-6 monthsStart Date: April 2022 onwardsAmazon is looking for ambitious, curious and versatile candidates to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you...
Location: Sevilla, Spain
Duration: 4-6 months
Start Date: April 2022 onwards
Amazon is looking for ambitious, curious and versatile candidates to join our unique world as interns. An Amazon EU internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our activities.
Whatever your background, if you love tendering and negotiating with suppliers, have a passion for reporting, forecasting and building KPI dashboards that will support the business in optimizing their consumable orders and consumption, like creating easy to follow processes and training your business partners, Amazon and the Procurement team are a great place to be. Because it’s only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. We are all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt quickly to the changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
The Procurement team is in charge of purchasing all materials (boxes, tape, small tools, office equipment, PPE, event services, etc.) required by the different functions within the Fulfillment Center (FC). As an intern within this team, you will put your analytical and technical skills to the test and roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will contribute to improve the functionality and level of service that team provides to our customers. This could include:
· Ensuring that the FC always has the required goods/services on hand at the best available prices and terms
· Pulling source information and updating forecast models to determine weekly/monthly order quantities
· Managing materials inventory, ensuring proper stock levels with minimal operating capital
· Minimizing on-site stock holdings for all materials
· Engaging and facilitating procurement for multiple functions within Amazon: FC Operations, Facilities, Engineering, HR, Safety, Security, Transportation, and IT
· Developing and enhancing interdepartmental communication
· Implementing change and/or developing new processes as required to provide ability to better procure goods and services for the FC
· Striving for continual improvement in supplier service and costs
· Ensuring all projects/requests are accompanied by completion dates and managing multiple priorities
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
· You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in in Business Management, Procurement, Logistics, Accounting, or similar discipline
· You must have the right to work in the country of employment by the start date
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. macros, pivot tables, complex formulas)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the local language
· Interest in (if not a first experience or knowledge of) material resource planning, inventory management and forecasting
· Ability to understand accounting principles, account payables teams and their processes
· Attention to detail, ability to do in-depth data mining, methodical approach to work while also seeking to understand the big picture
· You are results-driven with analytical skills and the desire to innovate and simplify current process and practices
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
· Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems with a preference for Oracle Financials and/or Coupa experience is a plus
· Previous work experience – a summer job, internship; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online