Hi, we are Vodeno. We are a Banking-as-a-Service provider.
Supported by a leading global equity firm and the ecosystem of nearly 90 partners, our Platform opens new opportunities to businesses across Europe to integrate financial products and services into their solutions.
Based on financial sector know-how and expertise in cloud technology, we provide a set-up of customer-facing and daily banking services which include: digital onboarding, accounts, cards, payments, and lending with a white-label mobile app channel access.
As we enter the phase of accelerated growth, we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer (Manual) to strengthen our team.
What you will be doing
- Design, creation and execution of test cases
- Analysis of test results and provision of test strategy improvements
- Close cooperation with developers and business stakeholders in product design
- Active engagement in growth of QA best practices and tools
- Provide clear and concise defect reports
- Driving Quality-first mindset within the team and contributing to quality culture within the organization
- At least 2 years of experience in testing field
- Experience with manual API testing
- Familiarity with:
- REST architecture
- Testing principles
- Experience with Postman or similar
- Self-organization and adaptability skill sets
- Inquisitive mind
- High communication skills
- Experience with working in AGILE methodology
- Experience with working alongside business analysts
What we offer
You will have opportunities to grow, and we will provide you with a professional growth budget. As a Google Cloud Partner, we organise Vodeno Cloud Academy and you can get officially certified by Google.
We offer a flexible form of contract and flexible work location: home/office — according to your preference.
You and your closest family will be covered with VIP level private medical care, so you do not have to wait for the doctor’s help in case you or your family ever need it.
You will work on computer equipment that delivers the best user experience — Apple MacBook Pro.
If you decide to work from the office there will be plenty of healthy food (and great coffee too!), which you are welcome to enjoy throughout the day.
We are located in a beautiful office at Elektrownia Powiśle, which is not only walking distance from Bulwary Wiślane (for summer outings) but also allows a convenient commute across Warsaw (the nearest metro station is Centrum Nauki Kopernik). If you like cycling, we have bicycle parking for your machine!
We keep our recruiting process simple.
Step 1: Talk with one of our Recruiters about your to date experiences and ambitions.
Step 2: Meet with Developers from your future team and Product Owner for a technical interview.
Equal opportunity statement
At Vodeno we embrace diversity in all of its forms and nurture an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of opening new opportunities to businesses and people.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.