(NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit
In Poland we are located in Warsaw and Wrocław
The successful candidate will be part of a growing Data Analytics delivery Team located in Poland, focusing on various Databases, Business Intelligence, ETL, Big Data and Java technologies. Providing projects and services to international customers, clients and teams from France, the UK, US, Germany, Philippines, India and other parts of the world. Project Managers participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in a dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions.
We are looking for
Analytics Project Manager
Job location: Warsaw (remote)
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third-party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
1 - Project Delivery
- Deliver IT projects within scope, schedule and budget and with high quality
- Deliver projects with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and manage the scope, timing, and budget of multiple concurrent projects
- Assist in project strategy design, project role staffing, issue resolution and recovery of troubled projects
- Establish and maintain balance among project team, sponsors, resource managers and stakeholders
- Work with the customer to establish project priorities appropriately to achieve desired organizational goals and benefits.
- Effectively mitigate project risks through risk identification and proactive planning.
- Manage resource utilization and allocation to ensure all projects have the correct resources assigned with the appropriate skill sets and capacity to deliver a quality product.
- Effectively communicate project status and key project metrics (KPIs) to stakeholders and customers and across the enterprise as necessary.
2 - Business development
- Manages customer relationships, looks for up and cross-selling opportunities
- Actively collaborates with delivery managers and client principals on business and offering development.
3 - Financial management and P&L responsibility
4 - Team management
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Acts as the coach for junior PMs
Education and experience required:
- First Level University degree
3- 5 years of experience managing projects and teams in Agile and Analytics environment (must-have)
- Project Management Certification (PMI/IPMA/Prince2) (must-have)
Agile certifications would be a great asset
- Great communication skills in the English language (German will be an advantage)
- Strong leadership and ownership skills as well as a team-player attitude
- Experience in working with remote teams and ability to work in a multinational environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project timetables
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness
Nice to have:
Why is it great to be one of us?
We offer a steady job in an international company in the heavily invested area, where you will encounter multiple opportunities to cooperate with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge and enjoy many social activities and events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, we offer:
- Full-time employment contract
- Numerous opportunities for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- Modern and friendly work environment with open-door policy
- Professional technical and soft skill training programs (internal DXC University, DXC Partners Network and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport+ card, Wellness Program (massages included), German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sport communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- Competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Flexibility in work arrangement (home-office culture & flexible working hours are in our DNA)
DXC is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17.7 billion in revenue and over 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most mission-critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.
Send us your CV! We are looking forward to speaking to you!