OSS – Assurance Architect
WIPRO is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
This role belongs to our German subsidiary Wipro Technologies GmbH with a headquarter in Frankfurt.
Our German subsidiary Wipro Technologies GmbH is now looking for an experienced OSS – Assurance Architect for an Architecture & Transformation Program for one of our Telecom clients in Germany.
This transformation will use Agile principles to improve our performance and better serve the needs of our client’s end-customers. By moving to Agile, we are creating an even more responsive, customer-centric organization, enabling delivery products & services more efficiently to market.
Working area & Responsibilities
- Candidate will be Responsible for Design and Deliver solutions for requirements in service assurance domain
- Candidate will be Responsible for design discussions and creating HLD and LLD.
- Candidate should Provide the Solution architecture, functional/Non-functional, Deployment architecture for new projects
- Candidate will be responsible for Advanced Networking Concepts, Network architecture and design, equipment specification to provide OSS solutions
- He / She would have closely with multi-functional teams in understanding the requirements
- Strong Telecom Service Assurance Background with 8 to 10 years of Experience.
- Good knowledge acrossin telecom domain Like - RAN (BTS, NodeB, eNodeB), Core (BSC, RNC, CS Core, PS Core), Transmission (MW, Metro, DWDM)
- Hands on Design Experience in building OSS Fault and Performance Management Systems
- Have exposure to architecting frameworks like TOGAF, NGOSS
- Hands on technical skills on Java/Python/Plsql/Scripting/SQL/SOAP/XML Services
- Experience of Architecting OSS Solutions in Cloud Environment such as AWS, GCP
- Experience In Network assurance vendors - like IBM Netcool, HP OSS Assurance, Mycom, Teoco, Tivoli, SNOW, EMC Smarts, Infovista, Watch4net etc. added Advantage.
- Experience on SNMP, CORBA, Syslog, TL1 protocols & Network Performance metrics like QoS, Latency and Jitter
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture tools (Visio, IBM Rational Software Architect, etc.)
- Experience of implementation using Agile/DevOps
- English fluency is mandatory
- German is desirable
Applications from people with disabilities with appropriate suitability are explicitly welcome.
At Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents – catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful. Our hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in IT, and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further. A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more.