Hi there! If you’re looking for a high-impact position in an ambitious software house we’ve got a match for you!
Acaisoft's Backend Team accommodates passionates for bleeding-edge technologies and a flexible approach to implementing programming projects.
We value and apply the best programming practices, friendly code reviews, and a continuous learning approach. We're experienced specialists always ready to give you a helping hand!
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next Golang Developer in the project for our European customer, in the area of cryptocurrencies. We are developing and expanding current customer's solutions. Golang is a completely new technology in this project, so you can offer the client a lot of new ideas, as well as prove yourself as a mentor for the employees. Besides Golang we use AWS, Kubernetes, Automation/ Cypress.
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Designing, developing, and implementing independently.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient Golang code following the best software development practices.
- Being responsible for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
- Demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and accountability for progress.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings, providing feedback on inconsistencies.
This offer will be a perfect match for you if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Golang Developer.
- Strong professional experience with Go.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good English skills (min. B2+).
It would be nice if you have:
- Professional experience with Postgres, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies like Scrum.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field.
It is worth joining us because of:
Flexibility - working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdynia.
Great atmosphere - we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
Outstanding People - we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
Modern technologies - we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
Unlimited possibilities - you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry's meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
Private medical care and Multisport - we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
Office perks - such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.