DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit
In Poland, we are located in Warsaw and Wrocław
Analytics Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery centre located in Warsaw, offers high-quality Applications/Platforms Development and Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers the full software lifecycle, including Business and Systems Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing and Support. The main technology focus is on Cloud, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. DXC invests in multiple certifications for its employees, both technical (eg. Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SAP), and managerial (PMP, ITIL).
We are currently looking for
Data Engineer with Scala
Job location: Warsaw / remote (Poland)
Successful candidate will be part of a growing Analytics Team located in Poland, focusing on various Cloud, Big Data and Data Warehouse technologies, providing projects and services to international clients and teams from across the globe. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
- Play the role of Scala developer for the assigned projects
- Provide technology consulting to customers and internal project teams
- Shape technical direction, technical and data management strategy within the organization and for the customers
Skills – General
- Very good English language skills
- Polish language as a strong asset as majority of teams are based out of Poland
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with client
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
- At least 2 years’ experience with analytical/ data engineering projects
Skills – Cloud, Big Data and Data Warehousing
- Cloud data processing (Azure preffered)
Skills – Nice to have
- Cloud Databases
- Data Modeling
- Understanding of Big Data, DWH/ETL concepts
- Experience in working with analytical databases (regular relational and MPP-type)
Tools we use the most:
Scala, Airflow, Python, Azure
We offer a job in a heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
Joining us you gain:
- work in an international company, full-time job, and permanent job contract
- opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing team within a truly global and multicultural organization
- positive atmosphere, independence, and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home) within a modern and friendly work environment with an open-door policy
- competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, sport communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
Send us your CV! We are looking forward to speaking to you!
DXC is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17.7 billion in revenue and over 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most mission-critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.