Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for Senior .NET Developer to be a part of distributed SCRUM team. The client is a large Nordic company (one of the largest financial groups in Europe) providing a broad range of financial services. You will be part of a development team building and maintaining an existing set of applications. We expect you to take on a mid/senior developer role and work closely together with the team and other stakeholders. Daily communication with colleagues onsite as well as with other developers/business users and business trips (when not restricted) will be an essential part of the working process.
A day in the life of an Itera developer doesn't just consist of developing, fixing bugs, and implementing a feature. The team is responsible for designing, planning, and realizing the solutions. While the developer position is not tiny, you will also gain skills in other areas: analysis, management, DevOps...
Since the team has more power, it is directly connected to business owners. Therefore, the impact of you and your team on the final solution is more significant - for example, freedom in the choice of technology.
Customers understand that quality takes time. It's up to you how much time you need to complete everything. Clean code is also a matter of course :)
• 3+ years’ experience in .NET, preferably .NET Core and ASP.NET Core using C#
• Experience with DevOps Process and CI/CD
• Familiarity with SOLID principles, clean architecture, DDD
• Interest, experience in microservices, distributed systems, security best practices
• Excellent communication skills, including English: upper intermediate level, oral and written
• Strong analytical skills
• Good team player with result orientation
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Participate in exciting projects in all phases of the process.
• Development, upgrade, and error correction.
• Perform unit testing and contribute in other testing.
• Developing according to specification.
Information about the selection process
We will carefully consider each resume.
We will contact, by phone, only selected candidates who meet the required criteria. We will reply to others by e-mail. Thank you all for your interest.
Do not hesitate and join us for a cup of coffee :)
Candidates with education suit the position
Secondary with school-leaving examination
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
Itera is a communication and technology company that operates in flexible teams across disciplines, geographical borders, and customer industries. Our customers are Nordic agile-oriented businesses operating mainly within banking, finance, insurance, public, healthcare. We are one of Norway´s 5 most innovative companies across all industries (2017). In Slovakia, we deliver development, testing, service operation and consulting. If you are passionate and innovative join us for a coffee and we will support you & give you space.