We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 17 years of experience, scored high on prestigious rankings such as the Financial Times 1,000 and the Deloitte Fast 50 Central Europe with a deep commitment to Agile principles.
We are currently looking for a seasoned leader with deep hands-on experience in IT Delivery, IT Service & Portfolio Management and IT Business Development to join a group of 500+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products.
Are you the NEXT one?
About the role
As part of the Strategic Services Business Unit, nesting a group of dynamic, growing departments with a strategic portfolio of technologies, the Head of Mobile Development will be responsible for the mobile development services and operations, leading a team of 10+ engineers.
The main goal is to ensure the service offering is always one step ahead of market trends, while making sure business profitability goals are met.
Being a Department Head in STX Next means you will get a high level of freedom to take your team to the next level. The only rule is to always “keep on moving forward”
If you are the type of person who is constantly looking for better ways to do things, going out of your comfort zone comes to you naturally, like working with numbers, enjoy building long lasting relationships but above all you don’t know what “that’s impossible” means, this might just be the right place for you.
- You have 5+ years of experience in IT Service & Delivery Management (Software Development Services),
- Previous experience leading a team of 10+ direct reports,
- You are familiar with mobile software development trends and technologies,
- You enjoy building and maintaining relationships (internal and external),
- You understand the client's needs and are a “Client – Centric” type of manager,
- You excel at empowering your team to create real value.
- You are not afraid of making crucial business decisions,
- Your English is excellent both written and oral (C1 level).
- You have a strong business and analytical mindset.
- You are open minded and creative in terms of finding improvements in development processes.
- Ideally if you have a proven track record in delivering multiple high quality services to medium and/or large sized clients.
Nice to have:
- Previou hands-on experience as Software Developer,
- Experience working in multicultural environments,
- Good knowledge of at least one mobile/hybrid programing technology (React Native preferred)
What do we offer:
- The possibility to lead a team of 10+ and cowork with a group of talented and ambitious individuals,
- An interesting compensation package including a substantial annual bonus depending on clearly defined and measurable KPI’s.
- Great managerial role with a lot of autonomy and a broad spectrum of issues to solve
- A truly Agile working environment,
- Freedom to define and execute your own ideas in order to keep on developing the Mobile Department,
- Global networking & long-standing relationships with international clients
- Work in an outstanding, non-corporate atmosphere
Additional perks for you:
Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences and language course
Bring your own device option – you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it into our office and get a financial equipment bonus
Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
Relocation package – if there is no STX Next office around you, relocation package might be kind of useful
Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
Monthly party budget – they say that a little party with your colleagues is always a good idea :)
Work-life balance – we are open to discussing individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, in a way that works for both sides.
Growth review - Junior, Regular or Senior? Every half a year we have a chance to discuss acquired skills and prepare a development plan for upcoming months.