What we offer you
In 2019, HR Manager, Reachmee, Webcruiter and Talmundo merged to form Talentech, which is today the Nordic region's leading SaaS company for Talent Acquisition.With offices and partners throughout the Nordic region and the Netherlands, we serve more than 2,200 satisfied customers - from small recruitment companies to large companies in both the public and private sectors. The company's solutions are used daily for recruitment, onboarding and HR operations in more than 100 countries around the world.
About the role
You will work with the design and development of our analytics dashboard. You will be given the opportunity to work on any and every component of the application.
- Responsible for development of web application for exploring data
- Create simple and functional user interface
- Work with online tracking events
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
To enjoy and succeed in this role you need to appreciate working in a varied role with close collaboration with the entire team. Good communication skills in English are required. We believe that you bring this with you:
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including security
- Ability to create web user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS
- PHP 7.4 (Upgrade to 8.x soon)
- Symfony 4.4 (Upgrade to 5.4 soon)
- Vue.js 2.5 (Upgrade to 3.x soon)
- PostgreSQL 12
- All development environments are using Docker
- AWS, some of tools: Elastic Beanstalk, Redshift, RDS (PostgreSQL), Cloudwatch (Logging)
- Python 3.9 and 3.10. Some examples of frameworks we use: FastAPI, Apache Airflow, Scrapy
- Training budget
- Budget that you can use for medical insurance, parking or a food card
Apply how you prefer, it does not matter if it's with a linkedin profile, a film, CV and/or personal letter as long as you show your interest. We look forward to receive your application!