Job location: Gdańsk (remote/office)/Poland
Who we are:
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn more about Cognizant at
What we do:
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses — helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland we are creating a large, international IT Center in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków to service all our clients in Europe and around the World. We offer great opportunities for all IT professionals. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the Job Opening:
Looking for a Mid and Senior Full Stack Software Engineers with 3+ and 6+ years of experience working with architectural and design concepts like microservices, event-driven architectures, containerization, auto-scaling, responsive/progressive web apps, and implementing solutions on cloud platforms using popular frameworks and programming languages.
SKILLS & Experience:
- Presentation Framework: Angular/React JS/React Native
- Compute & Integration Framework: Spring Boot / Node.JS
- Data Access Languages/Layer: SQL, Hibernate
- Database: Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server/NoSQL (MongoDB or Cassandra)
- Fluency in English (B2)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, quality, and security concepts and exposure in the OS / Application / Cloud Platform
- Other programming languages and technologies, e.g.: Python, C#, C++
- Understanding of Cloud architectures, solutions in any one of the Cloud environments (Azure / AWS/ GCP).
DESIRED SKILLS FOR SENIOR ENGINEERS:
- Experience in tools like: Dockers, Kubernetes, TFS, Jenkins, Kafka, ELK, Splunk, Redis
- Ability to Test, Debug and troubleshoot applications on cloud platforms
- Experience in handling application security risks
- Willingness to teach and mentor fellow associates
- Competitive salary with extra benefits, insurance and bonuses
- Training & development opportunities with clear career path
- Work on projects for World's biggest companies and institutions
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Reduce, reuse, recycle facility for a better and happier Earth and all of us
For more information about Cognizant, visit
If you are looking for another opportunity and are interested in the company, do not hesitate to apply online!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please take the time to read this Privacy Notice to ensure you are fully informed how your personal information is processed in connection with your application.