Are you a DevOps Engineer?
If so, this job is just for you.
The Vstorm story is simple, yet clear. Our community specializes in high-tech applications and remote team development — our projects impact hundreds of thousands of people and solve technological challenges. We’re focused on helping companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in doing it correctly with the right people, like you.
We work with brands like BMW, Worldline, Atos, ECHA, TÜV Austria, and international SMBs from more than ten countries. Banks, ITC, industries, e-commerce, automotive, government, and telecommunication companies are among them.
In Vstorm community you can:
Enjoy a long-term, 100% remote job in a flextime plan
Work on impactful, long-term international projects, where you could expand your skills. At last!
Become a digital nomad, as we care about the performance, not location
Use our annual budget up to $2,500
to spend on what you love
Monthly compensation is negotiable depending on your seniority level (check below).
What can you gain?
- Level MID 11,500 -16,800 B2B net +VAT per month, in case of work contract (UoP) 9,500 - 14,000 gross per month
- Level SENIOR 16,800 - 23,600 B2B net +VAT per month, in case of work contract (UoP) 14,000 - 19,600 gross per month.
IDEALLY if you have:
- Professional experience in the enterprise environment on IT security
architectures and the design of IT solutions.
- Good knowledge of Identity and Access Management for classic and/or
- Experience in IT project management, with ITIL and BSI basic protection.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex issues and extract relevant information
from departmental requirements.
- Strong service and customer orientation as well as participation in on-call
- Team player with good written and spoken English skills (German is nice to
- Experience with: Openshift / Kubernetes, JMS / AMQP / IBM MQ, Maven,
What will you do?:
- Development, evaluation and further maintenance of existing applications as well as new technologies in the IAM environment.
- Support in basic operations.
- Solution and processing of service requests and incidents in the IAM environment
- Planning, implementation and support of projects in the IAM-environment.
- Preparation of documentation and coordination of architecture-related adjustments.
How do we drive the potential of our members? Perks and benefits:
- Get an access to platform Motivo to complete challenges, bring some fun to work life and get Vstorm coins and rewards
- Use private healthcare and Multisport card
- Keep a work-life balance and avoid being overloaded - we follow workplace 4.0 rules.
- Unlock an annual budget of up to $2,500 to stay happy and choose from our catalog (within categories like entertainment, self-development, devices, ergonomics of workspace staff, sport, hobby, app subscriptions, health & wellness, and more).
- Start-up atmosphere with minimum bureaucracy and flat structure
Co-create a community with us. You have a direct influence on the company’s development
- Join our #LiveBest_sprint - a period of multiple months designed for our community to learn, grow & explore through challenges, rewards, adventures, competitions, RPGs, charity drives, and more within one major theme (e.g. gaming, sport, films, travel, etc.)
- Meet community members at least once a year in a different corner of the planet.
Referral bonus: up to 5,000 PLN if we hire an engineer based on your recommendation.
Go on, click on this beautiful shiny button that says “apply”.
Send us your amazing CV and get a membership proposal to join the Vstorm community that will drive your full potential!
Learn more about our community →
& stay tuned: