BlockLabs is a leading blockchain development company. Clear vision, strong determination to succeed, and innovative projects done from scratch (no maintenance of old code is required) form the foundation of our company. Our team members benefit from a pleasant work environment and our dedication. Working with us will expose you to the latest blockchain protocols, like Terra Luna, Polygon Network, Ethereum, Cosmos, Polka Dot and others. It also will allow learning about the latest software development techniques and methods.
About a Job:
We are currently recruiting a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Blockchain Developer to join our team for a long-term collaboration with excellent perspectives for the future. This role involves creating decentralized applications using the newest Blockchain protocols (Terra Luna, Ethereum, Polygon). This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about the future of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies, who wants to progress in developing smart contracts in Solidity (EVM) and Rust programming language, as well as the Cosmos ecosystem.
The role is 100% remote.
We are looking for a skilled and professional Junior Blockchain Developer who is looking to advance their career, and for a dynamic, successful, and growing business to work with.
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of professional experience in software development in any of the programming languages, and has an interest in the decentralized world of blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
We do not require commercial experience as a Blockchain Developer (full training provided), but an interest in the technology is very welcome.
- Participation in other crypto projects and the ability to buy tokens at a private sale price.
- On-site blockchain training, support, and mentoring.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Flexible working hours - if you like working late or over the weekends, it is possible with us!
- Minimum 1+ years of commercial experience in any of the programming languages,
- Enthusiasm about the decentralized world of blockchains and willingness to expand knowledge,
- Hands-on experience with Git,
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (spoken and written),
- Ability to cooperate with a distributed team in a remote environment.
Good to have:
- Blockchain and Web3 experience,
- Hands-on experience with a Node build process including Webpack, Babel, ES-lint and Typescript,
- Experience with Serverless functions (Lambda etc.)
- Experience with Websockets
- Experience in working remotely
- Interest in Blockchain space
We fundamentally believe that blockchain is the next generation of technology that lays the foundation for a more equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply, as we aim to make our technologies available and accessible to everyone!