Join our team remote from any location in Europe.
We are looking for a software engineer to design high-quality solutions to our customers around the globe in the world’s major industries like finance, manufacturing and utilities. The software engineer role plays an important part of the team in improving our company’s product. As a software engineer, you will be directly engaged with the customers, solving their hardest problems in customized solutions.
Software engineer responsibilities include designing end-to-end solutions, implementing Memgraph within our customer's projects, communicating customer's requirements to the engineering team and technical success at deployments.
- BSc college degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Strong proficiency in Python
- Hands-on experience building customer-facing projects
- Solid computer science fundamentals. Strong competencies in data analysis, data structures, algorithms, and software design/architecture is a plus
- Experience using distributed version control systems, and in particular git
- Deal well with challenging problems; ability to think abstractly
- An uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Being comfortable with working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Experience using the Cypher query language to explore and manage graph databases
- Knowledge of graph theory
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours & time off
- Equipment for your home office
- Home office budget for custom setup
- Monthly work from home allowance
- Flexible sick-leave policy
- Health insurance & 100% paid sick leave
- Gym membership allowance
- Employee referral incentives
- Dedicated time for research & learning
- Stock options
We are a fast-growing startup in the enterprise software space focusing on developers and helping them solve some of the most complex problems out there using graphs. To depict the massive opportunity ahead, the graph database market is growing 100% year on year, and Gartner predicts the same growth in the future.
This job is a brilliant opportunity for anyone wanting to join still a fairly small, but highly ambitious and dynamic team of professionals, grow further within their area and beyond, have ownership over key aspects of the tech stack, and experience what a growing startup is.
Memgraph is backed by some amazing investors like M12 - Microsoft’s Venture Fund, Heavybit, Connect, and CounterView Capital. We are headquartered in London, UK, but working remotely from different cities in Europe.