Sigma IT Poland
is a division within
– an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our
in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew. We work mostly with Scandinavian clients and it's also our work culture - work-life balance is a real thing. What's however, more important is that - we really like to work with each other. No, seriously.
We are looking for:
We're looking for seasoned and ambitious CI/CD Engineer. Our client - Scandinavian automotive is building its’ CI/CD Software Factory to facilitate engineering, building, and operating the Cx (Continuous Integration, Continuous Verification, Continuous Validation) flow across VCC R&D to enable ever faster feedback loops - that's why we need your help.
This is not a single project. This is a startup initiative within a corporate entity. You will not face specific guidelines and procedures. You will co-create them and implement along with CI/CD Architects support and guidance. Therefore your hands on approach or startup experience will be highly appreciated.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 6 years in IT industry at minimum
- 2 years of experience in working with large scale projects in scope of DevOps activities, implementing their architecture, scope and suggesting technical solutions.
- Experience in Git/Gerrit/Jenkins environment
- Good understanding of Python (scripting)
- Good understanding of Java/C++/C/ Embedded
- Experience with solutions based on cloud environments (Azure preferably)
- English C1 level
Extra points for:
- Azure certification
- Automotive industry experience
By joining us, you gain:
Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
Respect for your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let's get to know each other better!
Perks and benefits:
Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Łukasz (Tech Interviewer) and Mateusz (Recruiter)
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!