as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Visit us at
is a Global
Strategy & Consulting
advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world. Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet our Telecommunication
& Media Industry Team
Communications and Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
Telco – Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, CN-C&M works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices.
What will you do?
- Work with leading Telco, Media & Entertainment industry companies, major customers / suppliers / account teams to help develop and execute global strategies and manage complex solutions and transformations
- Be responsible for end-to-end data science project management: planning, scoping, requirements definition, discovery, prototyping, productionization, monitoring and reporting performance / impact of deliverables
- Manage client relationships and collaborate to understand business goals and propose, design, and implement bespoke analytical solutions driving business change
- Contribute to development of analytical assets and support subject matter experts to enhance business development capabilities in data science area
- Perform regular project management activities, mobilize the delivery team, manage the team’s backlog, identify risks, solve issues and ensure high quality of deliverables
- The seniority level and associated accountabilities will depend on your experience and expertise – both experienced data science project managers and data experts willing to develop in a leadership role are encouraged to apply
Who and what we are looking for?
- We are looking for candidates experienced in end-to-end management of data science projects to lead analytical programs in telco / media industry
- Minimum M.Sc. degree in STEM field (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics or similar)
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in data science
- Experience in consulting and or telco / media industry is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in the following areas:
- Agile project management and stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Data storytelling to affect strategy definition and business decisions
- Shaping up data and analytics requirements based on business needs
- Driving value from data science initiatives: defining success criteria, establishing performance monitoring framework, assessing business value realization, etc.
- Advanced analytics, machine learning, programming, data warehousing, business intelligence (one is sufficient, more is preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as core consulting skills (slides, spreadsheets) are a must
- Ability to prioritize business requirements, translate them into analytical solutions and explain significance of obtained results to stakeholders at different seniority levels
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with knowledge of current trends in data science / machine learning / data warehousing / business intelligence
- Team player, willing to collaborate with clients, internal stakeholders, and peers
- Client focus, can-do attitude, adaptability to changing environments and sense of urgency would count positively
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.