as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at
is a Global
Strategy & Consulting
advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet our Technology Strategy and Advisory Team
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation.
We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges.
We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients in:
- architect IAM / AM high scale solutions
- implement IAM / AM high scale solutions
- extend existing IDM / AM products to fulfill client requirements
- customize identity and security workflows
- defend organization against modern identity attack threads
- 3 years of proven java or .net experience
- 3 years of DevOps experience
- 4 years of Docker usage experience
- 4 years of SQL experience
- Experience with at least one of the following IAM/PAM solutions ( or willingness to rapidly upskill): OneIdentity or SailPoint IIQ or Forgerock IDM
Core Technologies & Frameworks:
- Platform: IDM, AM, Directory Server
- Java 13 / Springboot / MicroService development
- Identity and access management technologies:
- Oauth 2.0
- Open ID connect
- Angular 10
DevOps & Testing
- Thunder test automation
- Junit 5
• Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
• Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
• Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
• Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
NICE TO HAVE
- Oracle SQL
- Linux commands
• Relevant industry recognized certification related to information security
- Headquarter: Warsaw,Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.