iteo is an international technology consultancy & software engineering company, founded in Poland. We offer business, technical and creative services to deliver digital products and experiences at scale. Our 11 years experience allows us to reveal the true digital potential of business models and drive digital transformation from within organizations.
We support enterprises, scale-ups and entrepreneurs across the globe to thrive and become modern digital businesses, leveraging their commercial success and sustainable growth.
Our offer consists of comprehensive end-to-end custom software services: from consulting, business analysis and tailored workshops, via design, development, QA, cloud & security, and shipment, to maintenance, SLA, and product growth.
Iteo is a place where we focus on both programming and good food. Join us and find out how it is possible that iOS Department is managed by Spaghetti . Our iOS team currently employs 13 amazing developers who work from office in Katowice !
What you will do:
- Build high security applications or work with IoT devices, communicating over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Implement Siri integration or build iOS Widgets
- Work in a team with wide knowledge sharing and reviewing each line of code together to increase the overall project level
- Set up Continuous Integration & Delivery for new projects to speed up Git Flow and Beta testing
- Write code that is testable (working with mocks, stubs, dependency injection) and clean (best coding practices)
You will work with technology stack:
What we need you to have:
- Excellent programming skills with Swift 5,
- Knowledge of iOS SDK,
- Experience working with design & architectural patterns (Clean, MVVM),
- Familiarity with Asynchronous execution,
- Ability to share knowledge about the projects and your work with other teams,
- Experience working with Git, AppStoreConnect, certificates, provisioning profiles, CI/CD, REST API,
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Interesting and developmental IT projects,
- Budget for training, industry conferences & events,
- Working onsite or remotely in flexible hours,
- Multisport and organized sports initiatives,
- Health program,
- Integrational meetups, parties and trips,
- Fitness classes in the Katowice office or online
- Parking place in Katowice
What will happen next ?
Application: We verify your experience, know-how, and skills. If they fit our assumptions, we give you a call.
Conversation: We present iteo, you present yourself – it’s a mutual check if we’re a perfect fit.
Technology: We introduce you with our technological stack and verify your technical skills.
Feedback: You tell us if it clicked and you’ll be eager to join our team. We do the same.
Employment: We complete all the necessary formalities – there’s a bit of paperwork to be done on your side.
Onboarding: You’re shown around the office, introduced to the team, fully equipped, and ready for the fun staff.
Joining our team means participation in interesting and developmental IT projects, working in harmonious team with strong competences and improving qualifications at training courses, meet-ups, conferences.