Sigma IT Poland
is a division within
– an IT consulting and R&D company. We opened our
in 2017 and now we are a 100+ crew.
We have the opportunity to cooperate with world-renowned brands, also from Scandinavia, the USA, UK, and Australia. Our goal is to grow strong but rather in competencies than in numbers.
If you like what we do, see our offer, maybe it is you we will have the pleasure to meet! :)
We are looking for: a Fullstack developer experienced in Ruby on Rails or Golang and React to join our team in our mission to provide our customers with world-class applications that are used to discover and read magazines. Project is a digital subscription service that lets customers have unlimited, “all-you-can-read” access to thousands of national and international magazines - all in one app.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- At least 2 years of experience in programming in Ruby on Rails or Go;
- Experience with building and deploying web application;
- Care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code;
- Culture fit – you will embody our mindset of be brave, say it as it is and win as a team and be passionate about helping us achieve our goals. You understand that curiosity is vital and teach people to empower themselves. And, you build on a foundation of trust and share information openly and proactively;
You will do:
- Collaborate with a small, autonomous team of developers, designers, and product in our mission to continue to provide a best-in-world Web magazine application to the market.
- Collaborate with our other Web technicians where we jointly help each other to shape the direction of our Web tech stack and the corresponding development processes.
- Collaborate with technicians in other stacks where we jointly help each other to shape the direction of our complete tech stack portfolio.
- Learn a ton of new things, we also want you to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
By joining us, you gain:
- Interesting projects that you will play a crucial role in a multi-national environment; (Actually, we work with companies from industries such as music, logistics, telecommunications, social services, entertainment, Smart Home, automotive, and bioinformatics.)
- You will have a code review and work with skilled engineers over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry;
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories;
We respect your private life so you don't have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Constant development through the personal training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Online and offline integrations – we want to be in touch with you all the time!;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior).
If you apply for this position and match our expectations, then:
1) You will be invited to talk with Krzysztof
2) You will have a short meeting with our client.
Submit your application online in one easy step! Apply now!