At USEO, we work on start-ups from different parts of the world. We choose projects carefully because we want to do what we believe in. And when we believe, we build long lasting and friendly relationships with our clients. We are a team - we value openness, commitment, good working atmosphere and job satisfaction.
Right now we are looking for developers who could join our team working on the largest platform in Switzerland supporting young students in their first career choices. Over the years we’ve built a fantastic relationship with that customer and we have a lot of fun working together.
A few words about the project
yousty.ch is the largest platform in Switzerland which supports young people in their first career steps. It helps students to find their first apprenticeship as well as the profession which they will feel passionate about. We develop useful and up-to-date tools for apprenticeship seekers and apprenticeship companies.
Tech stack: Ruby, ReactJS, Kubernetes (Google Cloud), Event Sourcing, DDD.
Most of the development team is located in Poland (8 people). 2 other developers are in Switzerland. 1 person is working remotely from Ukraine. The whole business and product team is in Zürich, Switzerland. We plan to extend our dev team by another 1-2 people.
You make us better
As a passionate, ambitious person you complement our team. You work on exciting projects with your senior-level experience in Ruby, Ruby on Rails. Help us build our portals based on DDD, Event Sourcing & CQRS in a service-oriented architecture. If you don't know Event Sourcing, fear no more! You can learn Event Sourcing with us!
But there is more... you have:
- Good written and spoken English, allowing you to communicate smoothly
- Building secure APIs and Services
- TDD and good code practices
- You deeply care about your work and see it as more than just code you want to learn and improve every day.
- Experience in working with microservices architecture or event sourcing is a plus – not a must.
Be inspired by what we offer
- Work with experts who have more than 10 years of experience.
- We follow modern agile principles with pair programming, extreme programming, code reviews, and continuous refactoring.
- Our international and diverse team will look after you, value and recognize your work, and inspire you every day.
- Be involved in every stage of the development process and make a real impact on the final product
- Flexible work remotely and in our office in Wroclaw, Poland
- Cheery atmosphere, a good team, great coffee, and regular get-togethers – hitting the party together for those who want!
- if you live in another country, we can help you move to Poland
Look forward to exciting jobs
- Build meaningful features and software with purpose and positive impact on the world
- Be part of an outstanding team; let's build and run it together!
- Learn how to build software based on modern architecture with Event Sourcing, CQRS
- We use state of the art, modern tools, and processes with Git, DevOps, Docker/Kubernetes
- Be early involved in our very own Product Design Process
- Be happy and stay focused with our agile workflows and Scrum
... are a bit crazy, but 150% focused at work. We work closely together, and you will be thoroughly trained by us. We are like a family with fantastic events and offices next to Zurich's central train station and in the pulsing center of Wroclaw, Poland.
The Job demands a lot from you but brings unlimited opportunities and a feeling of making a difference. That's why we Mondays! Still, reading? Go ahead and apply!