Veriori S.A. is a research and software development company employing blockchain technology, Artificial Intelligence (AI), cryptographic, and steganographic security mechanisms to support the management of a wide range of business processes. Focusing on research and development, Veriori designs and develops high-end, innovative solutions, working with companies such as IBM, Microsoft, and Exence.
Veriori, as one of the few on the market, has developed and produced a set of technologies related to securing products and data that combine a user-friendly form of digital security with the unique physical marking of objects.
Do you want to know more? Visit our website:
About the Role
Our Development Team is built by motivated, passionate people, who aim to create new solutions and reach milestones on our roadmap. We are driven by innovation and integrity, and we are excited to bring cutting-edge technologies and advanced cryptography mechanisms.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a unique and growing project. You will be able to share your innovative visions, maintain the underlying AI infrastructure, give ideas for potential developments, and at the same time work with technologies like blockchain, cryptographic, and steganographic security mechanisms. We are looking for talented individuals with strong skills in Python and interest in AI.
As an AI Engineer, you will play a valuable role at Veriori and you will help to take it to the next level! We are looking for a passionate person who will bring a new spirit to our team and who will help grow our business.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Developing AI models and data pipelines
- Developing data extraction mechanisms from various web sources
- Delivering suitable solutions as well as being capable of creating and maintaining architecture using leading AI technology frameworks
- Being a part of the development team and making sure the right things are being done
What we expect from you
- Relevant work experience with machine learning (1+ years)
- In-depth knowledge of tools related to machine learning, e.g., NumPy, Pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Experience in implementation of AI models in a production environment, preferably using Docker
- Communicative level of English, both written and verbal
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to evaluate, develop and present analytics best practices
Nice to have
- Experience with natural language processing
- Academic degree in related fields
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies like AI, blockchain, cryptographic, and steganographic security mechanisms
- Working on innovative products and implementing your ideas/visions regarding future developments
- Cooperation with Veriori’s important partners
- Challenging and interesting assignments
- Opportunity to acquire experience and new skills in working on various projects
- Friendly work atmosphere
Don't wait! Apply to Veriori today!