... Allianz es el hogar para los que se atreven - el lugar donde poder tomar la iniciativa para desarrollarse profesionalmente y colaborar en mantener nuestra posición global de liderazgo. Preocupándose por...
Allianz es el hogar para los que se atreven - el lugar donde poder tomar la iniciativa para desarrollarse profesionalmente y colaborar en mantener nuestra posición global de liderazgo.
Preocupándose por las personas - tanto por sus 85 millones de clientes, como por sus más de 142.000 empleados/as - Allianz fomenta una cultura en la que se anima a sus empleados/as a compartir, participar, abordar tendencias actuales y desafiar el negocio.
Nuestro principal objetivo es ser el referente de nuestros clientes, brindándoles la confianza necesaria para crecer.
Si te atreves, únete al grupo Allianz.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. Join us. Let's care for tomorrow.
Allianz Seguros is the main subsidiary of the Allianz Group in Spain and one of the leading companies in the Spanish insurance sector. The company has the vocation to offer the best insurance and financial solutions. It has one of the most complete and innovative product ranges on the market and is based on the concept of comprehensive security. For this reason, the products and services offered by the company range from the personal and family to the business sphere.
Within our team at the Contact Center in Barcelona we are looking to incorporate a Customer Service Agent.
Your main responsibilities:
- Attention by telephone and / or through new technologies (web, email, RRSS, chat, WhatsApp) to customer inquiries and the Company's network of mediators;
- Provide general business and Company information;
- Outbound calls and lead management;
- Pricing and production of preferential branches;
- Opening of claims and orders;
- Attention and resolution of incidents.
-Mandatory education level: FPII, Bachelor's degree, Master's degree and / or similar;
-Mandatory have previous experience contacting clients, especially through calls.
- 1 year or more of previous experience in Customer Service roles it's a plus.
- Mandatory native/high level of Spanish and English C1; other languages will be valued (especially German).
- Enthusiastic about customer service, with teamwork capacity, empathy, resilience and a high degree of adaptation;
- Omnichannel management and outbound sales capacity / lead management;
- Knowledge of Customer Support; problem resolution.
What do we offer:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract from the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies plan. We also offer discounts on other products from the company among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.