... Job summaryThis is a very exciting opportunity to join a new team in the Amazon logistics business. We are looking for a highly driven, entrepreneurial, analytical and customer-obsessed individual to lead a team of Business...
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a new team in the Amazon logistics business. We are looking for a highly driven, entrepreneurial, analytical and customer-obsessed individual to lead a team of Business Developers in Spain. You will join the team before the launch of a new service offering and will be responsible for hiring business developers, and for developing a strong pipeline and collecting market segment and customer insights to improve the product and delight the Amazon customers.
You are the ideal candidate if:
• You are excited by contributing to launching and developing a new business
• You are passionate about hiring and developing great talent
• You have a proven track record in leading teams to define program strategy and goals, and to execute to meet or exceed these goals
• You excel at establishing top level relationships with customers, and are able to assess their needs, and work to find the best solutions for them
• You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities to make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly ambiguous environment
• You have experience in developing trustful relationships with external and internal stakeholders, including key accounts and teams across Operations, Procurement, Finance, Legal
• You are able to communicate your vision with senior leaders in a clear, concise and structured manner - particularly in written form
• You can easily shift between strategic thinking and rolling up your sleeves and executing, in order to deliver results
Key job responsibilities
• Team management: hire and develop a team of business developers, and be accountable for the team’s vision, charter, goals, and results
• Leadership: be part of the organization’s leadership team and help implementing the overall strategy and direction
• Customer relationship management: Building and maintaining strong top-level relationships with potential future strategic customers
• Cross-functional collaboration: work with operations, product, and tech leaders to manage the program and build a product that fits the needs of customers
• Dive deep: Measure performance, identify gaps and opportunities, and lead the team to address them
This role will be based in Madrid and with moderate travel within Spain (max. 25%)
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years of experience in business development, sales and account management
• Experience in team management and people development
• Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Strong ownership and deliver results
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership
• Ability to prioritize and demonstrate relentless discipline in setting and achieving goals
• Fluency in Spanish and English
• Experience in the B2C logistics industry
• Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRM (e.g. Salesforce.com), sales and marketing automation tools, eLearning tools
• Experience in working with databases (SQL, Amazon Redshift)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.