... Job summaryAmazon Logistics is seeking a Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for influencing business-critical decisions around the tech that enable operations to scale and deliver consistent, industry leading,...
Amazon Logistics is seeking a Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for influencing business-critical decisions around the tech that enable operations to scale and deliver consistent, industry leading, performance. In this role, the Senior Program Manager will analyse data to diagnose process issues, identify improvement opportunities, and partner with technology teams to deliver new features or tools. This role will manage large, complex initiatives, deal with ambiguity, balance speed with quality, and advocate on behalf of the customer to provide high-performance solutions.
Key job responsibilities
• You will have the full ownership of a program from the scoping/creation until the implementation.
• You will need to define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for programs to be delivered on time.
• You will work closely with a team of Sr. Program and Product Managers to coordinate the collection and implementation of requirements, ensure alignment with corporate goals and contractual obligations.
• You will write and review business cases, perform supporting research and analysis, write specifications, and define the product development from design to release.
• You will be required to have clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders. This includes ongoing project/program status reports as well as capturing requirements.
• You will retrieve and analyse data using Excel, Access, SQL or other data management systems.
• You will monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program.
• Ideal candidates will be good communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams.
**Travel expectations across EU will be approximately 25%. Role has flexible location: London, Madrid, Paris, Milan, Munich
A day in the life
As a Tech SME you will be responsible for collecting business requirements to enable our tech teams to build the right tools and features for our operations' teams. Stakeholder management is a substantial element of the role and daily bandwidth. You will be expected to travel to delivery stations to create a network of trust with the customer, which will enable successful testing, piloting and user experience feedback. You will be responsible for structuring the findings into a business case that supports the project plan and defines the next steps.
About the team
Tech SME team is “the bridge” between AMZL Operations and Last Mile Tech software development teams to ensure voice of operations is heard and considered, while designing and deploying technical solutions. We directly support AMZL by developing solutions to address operational feedback, integrating tech solutions through cross functional programs, developing tech rollout strategies and supporting pilot execution within the In-Station (IS) and On-Road (OR) realm. We interact and have a continuous relationship with key stakeholders to drive adoption and operational success.
• Experience in program or project management
• Bachelor's degree in either engineering, management, logistics, manufacturing, science or a similar field
• Relevant professional experience in an operational, logistics, freight forwarding, supply chain, manufacturing, consulting or transportation environments or similar
• Demonstrable stakeholder management at varying levels of seniority
• Experience leading strategic projects, programs or change management.
• Knowledge with concepts like optimization, system analysis, statistical analysis, reliability analysis, and decision-making.
• Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or foreign equivalent, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field and 5+ years of experience in the specialty
• Ability to think clearly, prioritize, and problem-solve scope of requirements
• An entrepreneurial mind-set, with the resolve to develop ideas with limited supervision and thrive in fast paced environment
• Knowledge of SQL, Access, Tableau, Power BI is desired
• Demonstrable analytical skills, a sound business judgment and strong oral and written communication
• Demonstrable decision-making skills, enabling you to use sound reasoning as and when required; you can consult others in achieving consensus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.