... Job summaryAmazon developed innovative solutions when delivering to our customers. Now we want to extend those innovations across the entire Supply Chain from our Vendor’s production to our customers. Amazon’s EU Supply Chain...
Amazon developed innovative solutions when delivering to our customers. Now we want to extend those innovations across the entire Supply Chain from our Vendor’s production to our customers. Amazon’s EU Supply Chain Programs has a portfolio of solutions around Direct Import, Inbound Simplification Service (including Consolidation services and Pallet /Full truck Sourcing) or Dropship that allow our vendors to collaborate by innovating in the end-to-end supply chain. We cover the breadth of strategic, commercial, planning and ordering aspects of the business and work closely with various operations and compliance teams across the globe. Inbound Simplification program provides consolidation that allows vendors shipping to a limited number of injection points, and leveraging Amazon's network to spread inventory in EU. It also enables vendors to ship pallets or full truck straight to Amazon and improves supply chain efficiencies through reduced labour, transportation and materials.
Key job responsibilities
As Principal Program Manager – Inbound Simplification (Consolidation + Pallet/Full Truck) are responsible for the results of the Inbound Simplification Program in Europe, its further development and profitability and the successful integration into the Portfolio of Supply Chain solutions.
• You define the commercial strategy and integrate it into the goals of vendor managers across EU. You define with our partner teams in Operations the strategy & capacity needs for the next 1- 5 years.
• You work with Operations & Technology teams to optimize the solution, reduce costs and improve customer facing metrics.
• You experiment with vendors and develop innovative new supply chain solutions that combine learning from all Supply Chain program.
• You simplify and automate the supply chain evaluation to reduce the need for expert know how, when onboarding new vendors.
• Extensive relevant experience leading and influencing cross-functional team across levels with Commercial, Operation and Technology leaders
• Experience delivering results as a business development manager or business consultant
• Relevant experience in Product & Program Management roles
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Excellent English skills
• Experiences in business with an international supply chain and/or eCommerce fulfillment
• Exposure to supply chain related projects/jobs
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.