... Job summaryRisk and Compliance Services (RCS) is rapidly expanding its presence across Amazon’s diverse compliance programs globally. RCS is looking for independent, passionate, and experienced AML professionals in financial...
Risk and Compliance Services (RCS) is rapidly expanding its presence across Amazon’s diverse compliance programs globally. RCS is looking for independent, passionate, and experienced AML professionals in financial services, payments, and e-commerce.
The AML Compliance Analyst will predominately support the Amazon Payments Europe (APE) business.The successful candidate will help the business comply with applicable regulations and relevant company policies and procedures related to anti-money laundering and suspicious activity reporting, as well as consumer protection and privacy.
If you are considering taking your compliance career in a new direction and contributing in a fast-paced, innovative environment then consider RCS for your next professional challenge. Join the compliance team and make history!
Key functions of the role include:
* Review of escalated tasks to determine whether grounds for reporting suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing exist
* Prepare external reports/regulatory filings
* Supporting and participating in Internal and External audit activities
* Demonstrated ability to handle complex escalations from investigators and provide coaching and training as needed
* Experience in devising process documentation and translating complex processes into easy to follow instructions
* Excellent written and spoken English
* You should be able to compose grammatically correct documents, which are concise and possess accurate messaging
* Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business / Law / Compliance / Economics
* Payments or e-commerce background and Anti-Money Laundering experience
* Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations
* B2+ English level
* AML/Compliance related certification, or willingness to obtain
* 2 years experience in AML with exposure to KYC, screening and transaction monitoring
* Fluent language skills in other European languages as well as Chinese or Arabic are highly valued
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.