... Job summaryAmazon is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of marketing and content programs for Amazon Gift Cards in ITES (Italy, Spain). This role is a great...
Amazon is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of marketing and content programs for Amazon Gift Cards in ITES (Italy, Spain). This role is a great opportunity for someone with a strong marketing background to take on a key role within the Gift Card & Top Up category across ITES.
The ability to prioritize effectively and adapt dynamically in a changing business environment is required to be successful within this role. In addition, the successful candidate must also be able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively across various functional teams and levels of seniority, globally. The team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and customer-focused with emphasis on both mid- and long-term goals and deliverables.
Amazon seeks an individual who is motivated by delivering results, is data-driven, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and able to manage multiple competing deadlines. Primary responsibilities include:
1) Supporting the growth and profitability of the ITES Gift Cards & Top Up businesses, with a view to increasing awareness, active customers and revenue, whilst retaining a strong customer experience.
2) Supporting key business metrics for Gift Cards, and executing investment plans for growth in targeted segments – this will include campaign development, implementation and analysis through Amazon tools.
3) Optimizing and expanding key marketing channels through A/B testing and building business cases where investment is required.
4) Collaborating across multiple marketing teams to achieve incremental visibility for ITES GC products ensuring that physical and digital Gift Cards placements are relevant, engaging, and focused on the customer’s gifting experience.
5) Helping develop data-driven engagement programs that identify new customer segments and use cases for Gift Cards and Top Up.
6) Leading team relevant EU wide initiatives and projects, for example related to automation, or strategic traffic channels.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business and/or relevant field of study
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Proven ability to build, execute, and scale cross-channel marketing programs
• Ability to present ideas to senior levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives
• Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
• Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
• Experience with onsite marketing, lifecycle marketing and digital advertising
• Proven experience in managing performance-oriented campaigns
• Aptitude with basic SQL queries
• Proven experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
• Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.