... Job summaryAmazon Web Services (AWS) is growing rapidly, and we are looking for Data Center Technician Intern to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team for a 12 week contract, full time hours in July 2022.The intern...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is growing rapidly, and we are looking for Data Center Technician Intern to join our expanding Infrastructure Operations team for a 12 week contract, full time hours in July 2022.
The intern will help ensure overall availability and reliability to meet or exceed defined service levels of data center operations. This position involves hardware and network diagnostics followed by physical repair. All candidates should be willing to work both independently and with a team. Work prioritization, organizational skills, effective communication, and the ability to react quickly are critical to being successful. In addition to hardware and network repair, candidates will install equipment, create documentation, innovate solutions, and fix complex problems within the data center space.
· Regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds unassisted; and participate in group lifts for 36 pounds or more.
· Must be able to lift loads of up to 49 pounds and carry them for short distances.
· Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs).
· Reach and stretch to position equipment and fixtures while maintaining balance.
· Push or pull heavy objects into position.
· Some travel may be required.
· In pursuit of obtaining a diploma within a relevant Technical Field such as Information Technology, Computer Networking, Computer Hardware Repair and/or Computer Science.
· Expected graduation date between December 2022 - Summer 2023.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
· Familiarity with computer hardware components and operating systems.
· Experience with one or more of the following hardware platforms (e.g. Dell, HP) is a plus. HP, Dell, ZT, Foxconn, Super Micro, SGI, etc.
· Ability to manage work and priorities through a ticketing system and coordination with Manager.
· An interest in computer sciences and information technology.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.