... Job summaryAre you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon...
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Technical Program Manager to join the International Emerging Technology Services (ETS) team. This TPM will be responsible for program managing service and supportability readiness for new robotic technologies, and leading robotic technology and process readiness for Peak and Prime Day. In this position you will be responsible for scoping and delivering projects end-to-end, collecting business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, driving project schedules from design to delivery. You will help drive design-for-supportability/serviceability with engineering and product teams, and own ensuring support functions deliver best-in-class services to users of new and emerging technologies. As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs with technical constraints. You will be expected to clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional teams, and Engineering, Operations, and Support partners.
Key job responsibilities
• Scope and lead ISS cross-functional strategic projects and initiatives.
• Manage ETS process and engagement across new product development cycles to improve both new product supportability and support readiness and ramp-up.
• Develop the ETS strategy for high volume events including holiday Peak and Prime Day, and deliver ETS Peak readiness and execution program.
• Work with Engineering, Operations, Support partners and other key stakeholders to define and deliver complex programs.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups with competing priorities.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
• 10%-25% travel anticipated.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math/Statistics, or Business.
• 3+ years of experience leading engineering projects with aggressive schedules or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of project/program management or equivalent experience.
• Experience with project management tools and processes, preferably in the new product development or delivery space.
• Experience analyzing data in SQL, Excel, and Tableau.
• Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements.
• Experience and proven skill in writing white papers, organizational communications, and business cases for Senior Managers and above.
• Experience with strategic planning, business reviews reporting, and generating useful management and control reports.
• Engineering or Computer Science Master’s degree or MBA desirable.
• Experience in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Experience in business consulting, operations analysis, or process improvement (e.g. Lean Six Sigma) desirable.
• Strong data analytics and modeling skills with proven experience developing and using tools to analyze large data sets to drive decisions.
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.