... Job summary*Role can be based in Madrid, Barcelona, Luxembourg or London*Passionate to create decision support tools that impact the course of business and millions of jobs around the world? Come join us! We are REDBIRDS; the...
*Role can be based in Madrid, Barcelona, Luxembourg or London*
Passionate to create decision support tools that impact the course of business and millions of jobs around the world? Come join us! We are REDBIRDS; the Real Estate Data, Business Insights, Reports & Decision Support team.
Amazon operates a world-class network of large, technologically advanced fulfillment centres across the globe. The Worldwide Real Estate Team is responsible for designing, leasing or acquiring, and managing facilities for the Amazon Fulfillment Network. REDBIRDS is with WWRE to build analytics and tools that optimize business decisions. we take pride in the wide array of solutions we are asked to design, build, and maintain.
The successful candidate will join REDBIRDS. This individual must have demonstrated analytical capabilities and knowledge of business intelligence solutions. This role will work with business leaders, Subject Matter Experts (SME), and external technical teams to build status reports and data visuals tailored for Real Estate professionals and their supporting stakeholders. The individual will interact directly with internal customers to create backend jobs that make it into informative reports
The right candidate will demonstrate a track record of impact through producing accurate technical content, driving documentation projects, and collaborating with technologists and SMEs. We expect a self-starter mentality, a sharp eye for details, outstanding communication skills, high tolerance for ambiguity, and a bias towards action.
Key job responsibilities
• Make data informative and discoverable
• Optimize decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
• Partner with analysts and engineers, build scalable automated engineering solutions that impact business goals
• Propose and create business metrics for senior management reviews and work with business intelligence and data engineers to design and develop data infrastructure to support business growth
• Perform deep-dives to find root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines or equivalent
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience as a Business Intelligence Engineer, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer or related
• 1+ years of recent Tableau, QuickSigh, or Power BI experience · must have Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business functions
• Intermediate-level in writing and optimizing SQL
• Master’s degree in BI, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, MBA or related field
• Working experience with AWS services such as S3, Lambda, Redshift, Crawler, and Spectrum
• 1+ years of experience in creating detailed reporting and KPI content · Strong operational business understanding that impacted the business decisions of internal/external stakeholders and systems
• Beginner level in Python, Ruby, Java or similar related to jobs automations not required, but valued.
• Intermediate experience with statistics concepts. Machine Learning experience not required but valued.
• Demonstrated experience in Real Estate Transactions, Asset Management, or Lease Administration
• Advanced understanding of best practice analysis, programming and visualization techniques
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.