Descripción del empleo
Otsuka Holdings Europe GmbH (OHE) is the newly established European management company hosting corporate functions and supporting Otsuka's pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, chemical and medical device business in Europe and globally.
With an international network of 195 subsidiaries and 47,000 employees in 31 countries spread across Europe, Asia-pacific, America and the Middle East, Otsuka researches, develops, manufactures and markets innovative and original products under the corporate philosophy of "Otsuka-people creating new products for better health worldwide".
For our growing team, we are looking for experienced and ambitious colleagues to help us develop our company and to strengthen Otsuka's group presence in Europe. For our office in Frankfurt am Main, we are recruiting a
Director Information Security (m/f/d)
In this role, you partner with regional and global Information Security key stakeholders and support shaping Otsuka's Information Security strategy in Europe. At the same time, you monitor, manage and assess Otsuka's Information Security program in Otsuka's European affiliates.
- Partner with regional CEO/CCO and subsidiary Information Security in the region to manage the Information Security program in accordance with Global Information Security policy and its program
- Support Legal/Privacy & Global Quality to implement Information Security requirements per regulatory laws
- Support setting regional Information Security policy/regional Information Security program
- Participation in the global Information Security team
- Drive enhancements of Information Security program in the region
- Provide Information Security advice to the management teams and business in the region
- Develop training program and enhance Information Security culture in the region
- Liaise with Otsuka Holdings Internal Control Department
- Drive or assist in Information Security risk assessment and its management process in the region, including
- Develop and monitor Information Security KPI's for standardization of Information Security across all affiliates and measure effectiveness of the global Information Security policy
- Implementation of Priority Processes, e.g. Incident Response
- Third party risk management
- Participate in regular regional governance meetings (Regional Information Security Committee) and provide status updates on Information Security program and escalate any identified risk and issues
- Prepare presentations to regional and global key stakeholder and monitor key metrics
- Develop budget projections based on the objectives and prepare budgetary allocations relating to IT security shared services.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters's degree preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- 10 years information security experience in a regulated industry
- 4 years managing a functional information security team in a regulated industry
- Tactical as well as strategic experience implementing and operating information security programs
- Proficient in executing information security architectural reviews of on-premises, cloud and hybrid systems
- Ability to identify new emerging threats and apply appropriate responses to those according to the risk posed to the organisation
- Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST cybersecurity framework and other security frameworks.
- Understand the key business processes and IS risk
- Leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and guide information security and IT team members.
- The ability to interact with group affiliates and business partners, build strong relationships globally at different business cultures and domains.
- The opportunity to contribute to shape a newly established Holdings organization
- A competitive compensation package
- Flexibility in terms of workplace - remote working options are possible
- A passionate team who is keen to further enhance Otsuka's corporate presence in Europe
If your profile meets the aforementioned requirements and you are interested in applying for this exciting role, please send your application, with details of your earliest start date, preferably via e-mail to
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación