Descripción del empleo
Are you interested in working for a lead and exclusive jewelry brand?Do you want to work FROM HOME?
Possible start from abroad if relocating to Spain before the 15th of January!Our company:
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 100 different nationalities. We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities. Our offices are located in the heart of Barcelona in the @22 district very close to the beach, public transport, the Glories shopping mall & restaurants.Your future project:
The brand you will work for is your one-stop shop for premium gold jewellery, diamond jewellery, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, engagement rings and wedding rings.
The brand represents the German precision and scientific innovation, based on elegance and luxury, offering the highest standards of advanced technology elevating science to art.Your role:
As a Client Advisor you will be responsible of making sure our clients live the most memorable experience after their purchases.Main Tasks:
- Take incoming customer contacts (via telephone, email, chat or social media) and solve users demands.
- Log call, chats & emails details onto management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA.
- Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Mentor.
- To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Provide cover for other Agents in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Liaise with Supervisors/ Mentors on specific projects where requested.
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime
- To attend regular Team Meetings.
- To work on additional tasks required by Supervisor or Mentor connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.We offer
- Full-time and long-term contract
- Salary: 18.000 euros gross/year + up to 1.500 euros gross/year in bonus
- Relocation package: 850 euros
- Schedule (rotative): Monday-Saturday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Internal Development ProgramRequirements:
- Native level speaker of German
- Fluent English
- Desired expertise in E-commerce client service (prior/during/after purchase)
- Passion for fashion/boutique or high-end brands.
- Proven expertise in emotional communication - understanding if the client is product driven, brand driven, or people drivenIf you identify with this, JOIN US!
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación