Descripción del empleo
(Senior) SAP Developer (m/f/d) Location:
Hamburg Business Unit:
Service Units Employment type:
permanent Contact person for this position:
+49 40 2375 1875
Experience HELM as a unique family business and an attractive employer. Through a constant exchange of ideas, our ultimate goal is to offer our customers future-oriented solutions within our global network. At any time, in any place. This allows us to work proactively and think long-term - in operations, quality management, process optimization, product development and distribution. We are innovation drivers, possibility makers and a reliable partner, all in one.
The IT-Development Department is responsible for the SAP/Non-SAP Technology for Helm. We design, develop and support Non-SAP and SAP processes and also responsible for the technology support for both areas. - Architecture - SAP User and Authorization Management - Support - Development - Integration. For this team, we are searching for an experienced (Senior) SAP Developer (m/f/d).
- In collaboration with your colleagues of the ONE HELM ERP team in Hamburg, you will develop and design future-proof solutions for our global SAP S/4 HANA environment.
- As an in-house consultant, you understand how to act as a sparring partner for our colleagues in order to implement technical requirements.
- You will be responsible for the continuous development of global SAP S/4 HANA applications. In coordination with internal and external consultants, you will coordinate the global rollout of current and future business processes, keeping an eye on innovative ideas.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of interfaces to internal and external subsystems. The support of future users in an international environment also falls within your area of responsibility and completes your field of activity.
- You have many years of professional experience in the development and implementation of one or more SAP modules (SD/MM/FI/CO/LO/Hedging/TM) Ideally, you also have initial experience in OData/Fiori developments.
- Focused on the area of ABAP development, you already possess experience in providing on-site and remote developments in the area of SAP S4/HANA (ABAP OO/ CDS). In this context, you have experience with external resources and their coordination.
- You have already been involved in the development of SAP interfaces within ECC or S/4 HANA in previous roles, e.g. IDocs, SOAP. Knowledge of Eclipse Studio and forms development completes your CV.
- You love it to work in a team, sharing knowledge and achieving jointly set goals.
- You also enjoy working in an international environment and are fluent in English and German. (Project language: English)
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación