Descripción del empleo
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment, then keep reading...Our company
At Webhelp, our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors of IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services.
We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities.
We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Our offices are located in the heart of Barcelona in the @22 district very close to the beach, public transport, the Glories shopping mall & restaurants.Your future project:
The brand you will work for is leader in offering global wireless networking solutions.
If you would like to develop yourself as an Account Manager, this project is looking for you!
Join our exciting and successful team to enter the tech world.Your role:
- New partnership generation: profiling existing partners to analyze and determine their business potential.
- Account managing effectively to get the best of your portfolio of partners.
- Review Deal Registrations, via to approving or rejecting.
- Onboarding and giving support to new partners.
- Developing and maintaining partner relationships to maximize sales activity within assigned region.
- Work with portfolio of Partners to maximize opportunities and generate business.
- Inform about webinars, upcoming events and projects to partners and distributors.
- Active update of Sales Force reports.What we offer:
- Obra y Servicio contract with possibility for long term development.
- Full-time, 39h/week, Monday - Friday / 08h to 17h or 09h to 18h
- Salary 19.000€ gross/year, plus 2.000€ gross/year bonus, and possibility of salary increases every 6 months.
- International and dynamic environment in Barcelona.
- Employee discounts.
- Relocation package if you are coming from abroad.
What you bring to the table
- Native level speaker of French
- Fluent in English
- Proactive attitude with great communication, partner management skills and customer-oriented approach.
- Team-player and self-driven person. You will be responsible for your own action plan with each of your assigned accounts.
- Not afraid of admin tasks.
- Organized and computer literate.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation***
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación