Descripción del empleo
Date: Nov 20, 2021
MAPFRE RE, a professional reinsurer of the MAPFRE Group and one of the world's leading reinsurers, is looking for a Treaty Underwriter in Madrid within the APAC Regional, to perform the following functions:
- Risk underwriting activity in tasks of analysis, management, coordination, administration and elaboration of underwriting proposals, establishing conditions and/or acceptance of risks. This will require knowledge of underwriting guidelines and operating procedures, exposure risk factors, rating structures, forms of coverage and knowledge of risks to evaluate ratings and rating operations.
- Ensure policies are priced in accordance with corporate guidelines and accurately rated in the relevant policy administration system.
- Regularly meet underwriting quality and production expectations.
- Perform other analytical activities within the scope of his/her duties that are necessary for proper decision making on portfolio growth or maintenance, as well as prepare technical reports as required as a result of the analytical work.
- Perform other related duties as required to achieve company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Degree: Actuarial, Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration and Management, Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in underwriting with technical and commercial knowledge.
- High level of English (C1) and native Chinese, both spoken and written.
- High level of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to understand the needs and challenges of customers and partners.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple simultaneous project deadlines.
- Geographical mobility.
- Order and quality orientation
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
- Customer oriented
Underwriter, Engineer, Actuarial, Accounting, Insurance, Engineering, Finance
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Asesoría / Auditoría
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación