Descripción del empleo
At Auvik (Permanent), in Barcelona, Spain
Expires at: 2021-12-10
Auvik is a venture-backed company making software that's changing the way IT networks are managed. We're solving the problems of network complexity so our customers don't have to.
Auvik is a fast-growing, global-minded technology company, and is winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, and recognized as the #1 ranked Canadian-founded company in the FT Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2020.
We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
Why should you consider joining Auvik?
- You want to work at one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies
- You want to join a company who as a team, are building something that matters. Auvik’s network management tools are critical to help automate time-consuming tasks, streamline operations and mitigate risk. Our tools allow professionals to remotely monitor and manage critical infrastructure, which creates confidence in the services they deliver.
- You want a leadership team you can trust, and one you can talk to. Our senior leadership team combined has over 50 years of management experience and they have a vision that will continue to drive success for Auvik.
- You want to be part of a team of incredible talent, with regular days of training and development. Learning happens here!
- You want to work on products customers love. Our latest customer NPS score was 57 (which means our customer rave about what we’ve built). We build for demanding and highly technical users, so it pays to get the details right.
- You want the option to work from home anywhere in Spain, or you may choose to leverage an Auvik hub in Barcelona once we are able.
- You want a flexible schedule. We trust you to get the job done where you feel the most comfortable and effective. We support work schedules that work around you and your responsibilities. You decide what works best for you.
What’s this role all about?
As a Frontend Developer at Auvik, you’ll architect and design key components as we transition to our new user interface stack based on React and GraphQL.
What will I be doing?
As an experienced Frontend Developer you’ll influence the design and implementation. You’ll be part of an agile team of coders, developing a network management service that handles millions of transactions per second, while solving big challenges for our customers. Drawing on your love of developing creative solutions, your can-do attitude, and your drive to do great work, you’ll help Auvik continue to build software our customers can rely on.
What are we looking for?
As the ideal candidate you will have experience with the following:
- Develop intuitive, efficient, and elegant web UI features using React, GraphQL, D3, and NodeJS.
- Build reliable, highly available, and scalable software on top of the Kafka streaming platform.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using Kubernetes orchestration.
- Architect and design key components as we transition to microservices.
- Monitor microservices in production using metrics and OpenTracing.
- Strong communicators (written and verbal) who work collaboratively with their immediate team, and the larger organization.
- Developers who are unafraid to learn through research and will drive conversation and make recommendations based on experiences and findings.
- Demonstrate accountability by following established processes and making suggestions for process/delivery improvements.
- Work collaboratively with engineering and product management to deliver software components to meet the needs of our customers.
- The candidate must be based in Spain.
- Estudios requeridos
- Horas a la semana
- 8 - 40
- Tipo de contrato
- Tiempo completo
- Publicado el
- Tipo de trabajo
- Marketing / Publicidad
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación