The role :
We are looking for a SCADA Engineer to join our Operations team, reporting to the OperationalTechnology Lead. The SCADA Engineer works on a wide range of PV plant projects throughout theirlifecycle, providing the technical leadership and support needed to enable project success. TheSCADA Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, commissioning and monitoring of theSupervisory control as well as data acquisition (SCADA) and Networking systems in our PV plant.
The SCADA Engineer frequently and proactively interacts with internal and external counterpartiesto achieve results and is a key contributor in activities that drive our future competitiveness.The SCADA Engineer travels domestically, based on business needs, averaging up to 30% of worktime.
· Bachelor of Science or related degree in engineering
· Experience and knowledge of SCADA and networking system design
· Positive energy
· Business English and Spanish, Italian or French a plus
· EU driving licence
Sonnedix welcomesapplications from people of all backgrounds and members of under-represented groups
What we offer:
- As the company grows, we offer the opportunity for you to grow with us through a wide range oftraining and development opportunities
- Give back to the local communities through our comprehensive ESG agenda, volunteering days andcharity events
- Join a team that crosses functions and geographies through our off-site events, team socials andglobal celebrations
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Options to work across functions and exposure to all parts of the growing business
- Fantastic office environments
- Be part of our drive to achieve sustainable growth and be carbon neutral by 2021
- Unlimited access to the FIT app and regular well-being seminars
- We supply office equipment to make home-working environment as productive as possible, such aschairs, monitors, keyboards, lamps
- Many more local benefits, specific to each country
At Sonnedix, our purpose is to harness the power of the sun to build a bright future - for ourcompany, our partners, our communities and our planet. Sonnedix develops, builds, operates andmanages solar PV plants for the long term.
Sonnedix is majority owned by institutional investors advised by J.P. Morgan Asset Management. Ourtrack record and financial strength enable us to build trusted relationships with customers andpartners, to smartly expand the adoption of solar and play a vital role in the energy revolution.We are proud of our diverse team of experts, the clean energy we generate and to make a positivedifference for the communities where we operate. Hear from some of our team about Sonnedix:https://www.sonnedix.com/careers
Please submit your CV in English
Not the role for you but interested in joining us? Visit our careers portal as we are growing fast:https://solaris-hr.secure.force.com/recruit
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online