... At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new opportunities. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas...
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new opportunities. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our team in Carrier Operations!
As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Senior Program Manager works to build effective and high standard processes to improve carrier performance and experience across Europe. The ATS team works with Amazon’s FCs, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions. This role will also enjoy cross regional and international exposure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Drive cross-functional projects across multiple Amazon teams to drive continuous improvement on Linehaul carrier defects impacting linehaul performance or carrier experience.
· Identify opportunities and implement standard processes and efficiencies within Carrier Operations team. Impulses and designs new projects in response to a performance issue or process defect and ensure timely delivery by the team of those projects. Seek scalability and automation in all aspects of the role to help the larger team cope with a growing and more complex network.
· Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features, and drives technical scoping as needed.
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment and communicate with external customers (Carriers) and internal customers (Software Support, Fulfilment Centers).
· Partnering with stakeholders to understand business challenges and provide data/analysis to help drive projects
· Support the team leadership in decision making with adapted tools, metrics and dashboards.
· Hire and develop the team: create the right framework for the team members to develop their skills and influence across organizations and ideally stage the team as a pole of excellence to detect and solve structural defects.
To be successful in this role, you need a passion for making data driven decisions which will have direct impact on customer experience. Supported by data and strong oral and written communication skills, you demonstrate leadership skills to gain influence and secure adhesion of other stakeholders to your goals. The ability to remain flexible and adapt to learning new tools and systems is instrumental in your role on the team. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business and technical).
· Masters (MS) in Operations Research, Engineering or Supply Chain Management or similar
· Fluent in English
· Strong analytical background; comfortable in ambiguous situation
· Previous managerial experience required to be effective in this role
· Strong business acumen and capacity to identify independently structural and intrinsic problems before it impacts our operations and projects
· Has a deep understanding of the business’ and end user’s needs, and can proficiently translate those needs into the right solutions applicable by our carriers or across functional teams within Amazon
· Capacity to bring fast-pace changes into concrete results through complex organizations and while facing ambiguous environment
· MBA preferred
· Experience in Supply Chain and/or Transportation environment
· Strong analytical background; comfortable in ambiguous situations
· Broad experience, across functional and operational areas, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining large scale projects
· Can properly prioritize competing projects across departments. Focus is on projects for an entire group or department, or a major piece of a larger cross-company product or project
· Has played a leadership role for several years
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.